Another offering from Yue for Kizer Knives that is as useful as it is unique, the Cormorant is sure to stand out from the rest of your EDC collection. The satin CPM 20CV clip point blade can be opened smoothly and easily with the flipper or the thumb hole, both of which are aided by the ball bearing pivot system. The simple yet stylish design aesthetic continues into the ergonomic construction of the titanium handle that also offers great grip as well as good looks.
Besides the patterns, Kizer has:
- changed the pocket clip style
- increased the size of the button,
- increase the diameter of the spring from 0.04mm to 0.045,
- reinforced the stabilizer,
- changed the jimping,
- changed the textures on the scale,
- modified the radius of the chamfering around the thumbhole.