The CRKT Crossbones is an extremely versatile everyday carry knife for cutting meat, opening envelopes, and everything in between. Designed under the tutelage of master designer Ken Onion, it holds up to high standards while reflecting a fresh, new design and function. The Crossbones practically disappears when you slide it into your pocket, but it’ll come out ready to face any task at hand.
The Crossbones is modeled after the first custom release of designer Jeff Park from Mililani, Hawaii. Jeff has been Ken Onion’s right hand shop man for over ten years now, and, after much goading, has finally released a custom design of his own.
The slim blade features a full flat grind and is deployed swiftly and smoothly with an IKBS™ Ball Bearing Pivot System. The brushed aluminum two-tone handle, when closed, resembles the shape of a dog bone and gives the Crossbone its name.
Devoid of fluff and frill, yet dependable and universal, the Crossbone is a man’s best friend.
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Fast Opening: The flipper deploys the blade fast
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Classy Appearance: Satin finish blade has a modern look
- Custom Stylings: Two-tone aluminum handle has distinctive look